If the country of your residence is Ukraine, the Data Operator is FOP Pedchenko Ruslan Olehovych registered at the address: Ukraine, 08700, Kyiv region, city of Obukhiv (Mon), st. School, building. 6.
This page informs about our policy on the collection, use, and disclosure of user data on our website, the procedure for giving consent to users to use such data, and clarification of which data http://www.beeway.com.ua acts as a controller.
How we work:
Collection of personal data
Personal data – information or pool data about the Customer, which is identified or can be specifically identified.
Impersonal information – information that is not tied to a specific Service Customer.
The personal data we process includes contact details provided by Customers when using the Services (surname, name, last name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.); which is used to pay for goods and services; numbers, and history of sent messages, etc. The information is obtained when the Customer uses the Services, incl. using the site. The data is transferred by the Customers voluntarily in order to enable the fulfillment of http://www.beeway.com.ua obligations under the Services.
Non-personalized information is used solely to generate statistics and to improve the Services, including informing the Customer about new Services by means of sending text messages (SMS messages); sending messages by electronic means (email); call to contact phone; send text messages to Viber Messenger. In particular, in the case of using a mobile application – the version of the operating system, the approximate location of the mobile device in the case of self-consent of the Customer to use geolocation, IP-address of the device, date and time of authorization in the mobile application
What information do we collect:
- Surname Name and Last name;
- phone number;
- e-mail address;
- IP – address;
- time of sending messages from the personal account;
- information about the contacts to which messages are sent;
- reports and detailed statistics of sent messages.
How we use information
The information received by our company is used to provide services, namely:
- account creation;
- provision of the Service or function ordered by the Customer;
- communication with the Customer in order to inform about personalized unique offers and promotions;
- assessment and analysis of the market, customers, products and services provided by www.beeway.com.ua;
- effective customer service;
- providing updates and technical support for the Services;
- any other purposes to the extent sufficient for the quality provision of the Services.
Protection of confidential information
Confidential information, personal data and impersonal information are stored on the internal resources www.beeway.com.ua, access to which is limited in accordance with the requirements of the provisions of the Information Security Policy.
When we receive a written complaint, we contact the sender. If we are unable to resolve a claim regarding the use of personal data directly in your dealings with you, we will refer it to government agencies that have the appropriate authority.
The site has taken sufficient measures to protect the information, but please note that there is no absolutely secure and error-free way of data transmission over the Internet. We are not responsible for the operation of servers, Internet access service providers, the work of third parties, due to which access to the site may be impossible or restricted, possible leakage of information due to third parties, as well as for your disclosure of personal data, including a number of authorization data on the website www.beeway.com.ua.
The information posted on the web resource www.beeway.com.ua is protected by current legislation governing intellectual property rights.
Disclosure of confidential information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, managers, partners, policyholders, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, to the extent and for the purposes set out in these policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) to the extent and for the purposes set out in these rules.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- in cases where the law requires us to do so;
- in connection with any ongoing or future litigation;
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud or reduce credit risks);
- the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or intend to sell);
- any person who we reasonably believe may request disclosure of such personal data from a court or other authorized body and, in our reasonable opinion, that court or authorized body will issue an order for the disclosure of such personal data.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as provided in these policies.